You might recognize that cute little girl sitting in the water. Yes! Brynlee and Jen are back. They flew to Phoenix so the three little cousins could all be together for 10 days. We all swam at San Lagos pool, were I was staying, for our first joint activity.
Drinking the pool water again.
Brynlee had a bit more sense than the boys and opted to not drink the water.
Here he is choosing to play in the 2 foot by 2 foot patch of sand which was right next to the huge beach of sand. I donno.
If you are wondering why Tal is the only one wearing floaties, it's because I have the child who likes to run away from me (and he is quick mind you) and jump in the deep end of the pool when I am not looking.
Our attempts at getting the three children to sit by each other for a photo. Not going so well.
I think this is our best one of that day.
Cute kids, cute pictures! Miss you guys!
ReplyDelete