The following are a bunch of random photos, but all stuff we did in Phoenix.
I bought Talmage a tie, Finally! I thought he looked pretty spiffy. It was so blasted hot I didn't want to put him in pants either.
I told you Talmage loved the Burtenshaw kids. He is trying to hug them all at the same time.
A dinner at our apartment...children playing Ring Around The Rosie. They entertained us older kids for awhile.
Zane was content stretching on Daddy's lap.
Talmage trying on Kali's girlie boots.
The kids attacking Cody.
Defeated.
The women getting a break while the men play with the kids.
Cody had part of a day off towards the end of our stay (first one of the month, including Sundays), so we took advantage and swam, just the three of us.
What a look.
Talmage so happy Daddy is home during the day.
Look at that fresh, crisp, blue looking water. After being back in Wisconsin for a few weeks I wish I was there again.
Love how distorted my big toe looks.
I love how happy they are.
I love how I got to lounge for once and not worry about Talmage.
BRrr....the water was colder than we would've liked.
Good bye awesome pool.
Hello big boy!
He isn't potty trained, but we got these adorable undies from Steph and had to try them on. Talmage loved them, and was flexing in them...it was so funny.
We'll see you later!
I.heart.this.post! My kids are missing their uncle Cody...ok this made me miss all of you! Love tal's underwear!
ReplyDelete