Monday, October 17, 2011

Crowded Tub

Speaking of getting a bunch of children all smiling at the same time.

Another day we took Talmage, Zane and Brynlee and drove to the old Historic Downtown Glendale.  We attempted a photo shoot.  Even with all three cameras, we were never able to get a single shot of all three looking and smiling at the camera.  But what can you expect from a bunch of toddlers.




Click on "Oh Baby!" below to see the full photo shoot by Heather.  Her photos do our children way more justice.  The pictures are so funny too.


After the photo shoot I took off Tals bottoms, socks and shoes...he was roasting!  We were all roasting it was a scorcher that day.  We also decided to cool off with some raspberry lemonade sorbet at Papa Ed's Ice cream shop which was right where we were taking photos.



Much happier!


Later that evening we went to Heather and Clays for dinner.  The children played with their balls out on the porch.


I put Brynlee's hair up in a top knot...and when it finally fell out, she ended up looking a bit like Kramer.


The babies had a long dirty day...so we put them all in the tub...I love lots of babies in tubs..it reminds me of one of my favorite poems by Shel Silverstein.....

Crowded Tub

There's too many kids in this tub.
There's too many elbows to scrub.
I just washed a behind
That I'm sure wasn't mine,
There's too many kids in this tub.



Thanks Auntie Heather for the wash!

1 comment:

  1. You are getting great at taking pictures with your new camera! I love the pictures from the water park. Glad you guys had such a fun time, but I'm also glad you are back!

    ReplyDelete