Moving right along...
Because of the extreme temperatures (high 100's I think), we decided to take the kids in doors. We went to the Arrowhead Mall which is very kid friendly. It has a play area, those quarter ride things and even a Pet Store. Talmage decided he wanted to be a grown up, so he helped out Auntie Jen by pushing Brynlee in her stroller.
Talmage wasn't all that interested in the play area, so we headed to the Pet Store. They sometimes put the animals in this circular play area on the ground, so you can touch and play with them. These dogs were some sort of mix between shitzu and something. So fluffy!
Talmage and Zane wanted to be IN the bin.
This little dude is Cody's favorite dog. The Bulldog. Although, I think this one was a mix of something. But Talmages nickname is Bulldog too.
He tried giving Talmage his stuffed toy...How sweet is that?
Talmage fell in love with him. I think it is meant to be. Maybe in the near future you will see another Bulldog in our house. (I am talking when we own a house)
He says, "I want that one!"
No comments:
Post a Comment