Wednesday, September 21, 2011

What More Could A Boy Ask For?

 The return trip from Couer d'alene was filled with many pit stops.  I wish I could blame them all on the four children me and Ashley lugged in tow, but alas, between me and Ashley's many diet cokes, waters,  and sugar rushes from all our candy..... a few stops were for us.  We eventually got back to Bountiful and finally SLEPT.  He is growing fast on this trip, those p.j.s are a bit small now.  How sad my little boy is growing too fast.


We have a few more days in Bountiful and then we are headed to Lake Powell.  Those last few days were filled with more fun of course, but there were still attempts at me trying to parent.  I tried to hide his binkies, he always managed to find one and wouldn't let go once he found them.



He also grew fond of riding on the old wooden rocking horse that I remember loving to ride on when I was a wee lass.


Whoa nelly!


He discovered the riding lawn mower as well.


First driving lesson, 21 1/2 months.


Careful..careful (they were going about 2 MPH)


Sure was fun when Grandpa went fast though.


The last big adventure before our bigger adventure in Lake Powell, we took the children to the Kangaroo Zoo.  A place filled with Bouncy Slides.  Don't mind my freaky expression in the second picture.  I wasn't really scared. I was getting the children more pumped up.  Talmage was being crusty for some reason and Ellie wasn't fond of it either.




Go Ashley...mother of 3!


Banxton doesn't realize his own strength.  He sure did enjoy throwing Talmage around.


Talmage is also going through a jealous stage.  I even look at another child and he comes running at me like he will never see me again.


Oh Ellie!  You lil' Poser.  She doesn't get to come to Lake Powell, so we must say good bye to this adorable face for now.


Next Post: POWELL BABY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment