This is just an update on the Issues I was mentioning a few weeks ago. People were askin.
Where to begin. Alright, so I finally got a new doctor and had an appointment. As far as I know it was a waste of time, she didn't tell me anything concrete. It is a mystery for sure what is going on in my stomach, but we are ruling out possibilities, starting with the least invasive things first. I am taking antacids and recording my food intake for two weeks. If that works, great! We will call it acid reflux. If the pain is still there, I may have to swallow one of those camera pills. Check for ulcers and stuff. If they don't find anything on that, we will do an ultra sound and check for a hernia. If that shows nothing, we will rule out other possibilities like stones, with blood tests and such. If we still can't solve the stupid annoying mystery, then me and Cody are going to call it a badly torn, stomach muscle that keeps getting pulled, because I dance too often. Therefore, I may quit for a bit and give it a break. Oh and if anyone was ever wondering about my vertigo problem I was having a while back it isn't the BPPV (Benign Paroxismal Positional Vertigo). It is simply just my pre condition for a migraine, meaning some people get nauseous, some get tunnel vision. I get vertigo before my migraines.
Talmage's rashes went away and he started sleeping better. Now this week he acquired a new rash, on his lips, neck and crotch. Poor kid it looked really dry, peeling and itchy. Cody diagnosed it as fungal. So we got some jock itch spray and started using that on him. It worked and he is happy again. Also, his other three molars are coming in so his sleep is all over the place. Just in time for Uncle Erik to come visit and enjoy the extremely early wake up calls. Ha ha ha ha.
I did a really thorough vacuum job in all the cracks and crevices of our apartment. I also sprayed chlorine in all the window seals and door frames. Hopefully that will keep the bugs out for a bit. We haven't gotten any new spider bites in awhile and the ants seemed to have disappeared.
Cody's school thing worked itself out and he is almost done with his Psych rotation which is his least favorite. Things are much happier around here. We are excited to see my brother Erik, who is visiting Milwaukee for the first time, tomorrow. He will be here all weekend. Probably going to do a bunch of stuff including the Zoo, Water Park, Beach, custard runs, tennis, BBQ's and sit around the fire-pit at night and talk until the wee hours of the morning. Yay for family visiting!
I'm glad that things are looking up! Sounds like a frustrating situation with your doctor, but at least there's an action plan. Zane had a yeasty rash a while ago. We did the jock itch cream and it worked like a charm. It's amazing how fast things clear up with the right diagnosis, huh? Here's hoping you get your stomach thing figured out and fixed soon!
ReplyDeleteOh, and your comments about my pictures were so nice! Thank you!