Talmage speaking again. The third day Uncle Erik was here he took us to the Domes in Milwaukee. They are three big horticultural domes. The first one we went in was the Specialty Dome. Usually has themes and this one had a bunch of hybrid plants that they had grown, it was the brightest of all the rooms.
The next room we stepped in was even neater than the next. It was the Desert Dome. So many interesting cacti. Definitely the driest room.
The last room was the Tropical Rainforest Dome. Glad we saved this one for the end it was our favorite. It didn't have any loud fans blowing. It was more peaceful with little birds singing and the trinkling water fall. I just wandered the paths like I was king of the jungle.
This plant had one leaf that looked like a feather.
This was a wishing waterfall, so I had to make a wish of course. "I wish I could go swimming in there"
This next plant had a cute name and was very decorative looking.
Look another swimming pool. How do you get in there.
The plants and leaves in this place were huge.
How did that get up there.
Thanks again Uncle Erik for another awesome activity.
Hello Jocelyn, Cody and Tal!
ReplyDeleteI miss you! It looks like you are keeping busy and having fun at the same time. Have a great summer!