Sunday, June 5, 2011

Multiple Occasion Gift

I am beyond excited for this gift that came in the mail for us (mostly me).  It is a Nikon DSLR 5000 Camera!  It is a combination of a christmas, birthdays, anniversary, and mothers/fathers day gift.  Because it is so freakin PIMP!  I basically need to take courses on how to use everything, there is a LOT to learn.  Someday I will be a good enough photographer that we can set up the tripod and get family photos without having to pay for a studio session.

It also came with a table and standing tripod, a back pack, camera pack, two lenses,.... ummm..... and a bunch of other stuff I can't remember the names of.  But a lot of shtuff.

Playing with the popcorn stuffing.
Ya want some?
Yay for something new and something fun!  Merry Christmas, Happy Birthday, Congratulations.

5 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Personally I think a DSLR is a must have item with kids. I hope you enjoy, and I can't wait to see your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! You are going to have so much fun! Cody said you would want to maybe do some skype "lessons" to start figuring things out... if you do, let me know and we can get snappin!
    And if you don't want to, no worries! Its fun to figure things out on your own too!

    I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohooooo for sure! I love having a cool camera, even though I've never really learned how to use it correctly. Maybe you can teach me a few tricks once youve got it figured out! Happy day for sure!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so jealous...I keep trying to make my camera "go out" so I have a reason to buy me a new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. alrite can't wait for you to test it out on our family! ;)

    ReplyDelete