Saturday, June 18, 2011

Uncle Erik Visits: Part 1

Hey this is Talmage and I wanted to show and tell you what I have been up to these last few days.  Uncle Erik is in town, so of course we have to do some real fun stuff while he is here. His first day in town we went to some really nice people's, Mary and Bob's (friend of a friend), small animal farm. They have all the animals in their back yard and when we got there they gave us a little tour while I got to see some of my FAVORITE animals.
Starting with the lambs: Baaaaaa
They kept running back and forth and I followed them from one fence to the next.
Then the Chickens:  Cluck cluck cluck
Some baby Goats: Only 5 days old and so small.  They sound a lot like sheep. Gaaaa

My most favorite of all the animals, the COWS.  MOOOOOOOOO!  


 There were a few goldfish in a pond as well and that was pretty neat.  It was fun to have Uncle Erik here.  Wait until you see what we did the next day!


No comments:

Post a Comment