Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Uncle Erik Visits: Part 2

Hey! Talmage here again. The second day with Uncle Erik was even more exciting. We went to the Zoo. We saw a LOT more animals then the farm yesterday. Animals that were ten times bigger, scarier and cooler. We saw lions, tigers, and bears. Oh My! I loved the Elephants, Giraffes, Hippopotamus, Sea Creatures, the Grey Wolf, Peacocks, Zebra, the list goes on. I have also added to my repertoire of animal sounds. I know the Wolf howl, the Elephant blow, and the Bears roar. In fact, every time I saw a bear I would growl at it. Like this bear for example
It was funny to watch the Giraffe take a drink. I don't know how they do it on those stilts for legs.
There he finally got it.
It was very exciting and thrilling to watch the lion roar and pace back and forth in his cage. I think it was either close to meal time or all those kids were putting him on edge. Either way he sure did make a statement that he was not happy, by spraying his scent several times all over the windows. EEeeeewww.
We also hit up the aquarium, which is always an interesting portion of the Zoo.
Last but not least, my new favorite animal (besides horses and cows), the Almighty Elephants!
What a great day! Thanks for taking me Uncle Erik.

No comments:

Post a Comment