Thursday, March 1, 2012

Posing

We cut Talmages hair again.  He still doesn't have a whole lot of hair, but it was starting to get scraggly looking on the sides.  This time we didn't accidentally nick the top ending in a bald look.  Cody used three different buzzer lengths and I think he did a great job. Short on the sides and long on top.  Each day he looks more like a little boy then a toddler.  I had to post these next several pictures because I found them hilarious.  I just wanted to get a picture of his haircut, but he kept posing.  I was laughing so hard.  As you scroll down you will see his creative poses.

Blue Steal

Seductive

Monkey

Over the Shoulder

Downward Dog

Spiderman (my favorite)

The Crawl

I Give Up

Hear No Evil

Narcissist  

Getting Caught Admiring Himself in the Mirror

Look at that Haircut!  I love it.

Happy that Mommy's "Forget Me Not" flowers are starting to sprout.
He has a pretty prominent dimple in his left cheek when he smiles. I love that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment