We all have been sick little dogs around here (like most people at this time of year). Our illnesses have lasted weeks, feels like months. Just when we would think we're getting better, we're hit with another sore throat, cough, stuffy nose or pounding headache. Talmage got a fever of close to 103 degrees and was just not himself the last few nights. Cody pulled out his doctor bag and did the heart and lung check, felt for shotty lymph nodes and looked in his throat and ears. He was pretty much fine, besides a fever and chills accompanied with runny nose, so we didn't take him to the doctors. I don't mean to make fun of Talmage in this next part of the story, I just found it so cute and a little heart breaking (and kind of funny). I had put him in the tub with his toys and letters like usual and he seemed happy to be in there at the beginning. I stepped out for a few minutes to talk to Cody and didn't hear anything, so I went back in the bathroom and found him like this. Laying in what remained of his warm water with this sad expression. He pulled the plug, let the water drain and didn't even get out. How sad, now that is a sick child. I blurred the risqué parts of the photos no worries.
He was bundled and held for a long time, then given some tylenol and put to bed. Poor dude.

No comments:
Post a Comment