Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Halloween Playgroup

Our friend Katie, hosted a Halloween Play Group Party.  Talmage was excited (okay really just me), for this was his first chance to show off his costume.  We arrived at the party, but he couldn't show up without bringing a gift, so he found a rock in the garden.  What is he this year you ask?  Not a Monkey, a Turtle or even Yoda (like last year). Just a simple ol' Garden Nome. 



The party had many cute little babes, mothers and children.  I didn't get pictures of some of the littlest babies, but we had a skunk, a lady bug, a dragon, an airplane, hamburger and fries, super baby, a cowboy, a cheesehead, a nurse, a tiger, an owl, and a nome of course.  I am sure I am missing a few.





The mothers had a good time chatting, the kids had a good time decorating cupcakes....


...and of course eating them too.  Talmage actually ate his cupcake paper holder.  I found it in a slimy ball in his hand a few minutes later.




1 comment:

  1. Umm. So that is the greatest costume I have ever seen. I could not stop laughing. Absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete