Now let the festivities begin. What do you think of my scary demon eyes? Picnik is so fun!
We didn't really do anything scary this year for Halloween. Cody and I didn't even watch a horror movie or carve our pumpkins. Lame-o's. But we did take Talmage Trunk or Treating at MCW. He never once said, "trick or treat", but he did say "Pease" and "Dane dou (thank you)" after each candy he took. He tried eating every piece he picked up, but we eventually figured out that once he had a sucker in his mouth that would last him awhile.
Here he is sucking away on some candy, determined to find more.
Of course we had to get a family picture. I can't even remember the last time Cody, me and Talmage were all in the same picture.
I couldn't let the night end without taking a photo shoot of my adorable little nome.
He really acts like a nome, now that I think about it. He is everywhere fast and very hard to catch.
Gets into trouble.
Freezes and pretends he is a fake.
Is a merry soul who chuckles with glee.
Hides.
Pops up on you when you aren't expecting.
The rest of the night was spent eating candy. HUGE mistake! We thought he was hard to catch as a nome, try a hopped up toddler on a sugar high. He went to bed really late. We decided it is once a year.... why not! Happy Halloween everyone!

I love the pictures of Talmage! I can't believe how big he is! I love the family picture, too, Jocey!
ReplyDelete