I love when he does this...
I love tickling these...
I love twiddling this..
I love to squish squish this...
I love caressing this..
I love making him do this...
I love kissing this...
I love poking and blowing raspberries on this...
I love being able to look at these....
BUT....
I don't love this....
"Oops you caught me."
And I especially do not love this......
"Well maybe if I wasn't poked and prodded so much!"
For the last couple of days he has been having really bad blowouts and they get all over him and ME! Sunday I was pooped on, peed on, sneezed on and spit on. How does this happen when he is wearing a diaper and a bib?
I think this parenthood thing is all part of knowing "pleasure and pain." That Talmage is a cutie for sure! ...and I'm excited to follow your running goals too, way to go!
ReplyDeleteHahaha, I completely feel your pain on the "don't loves!" I see way more spit-up and blown out diapers than I would like too! Talmage is such a cutie, I love how he poses for the pictures!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry, it'll stop eventually! :) Once he stops nursing, that is. It's been AGES, MOONS, EONS since I was pooped on.
ReplyDeletePeed on, now, that's another story. :) Though he rarely does that now too.
Way to run! I just got a gym membership yesterday! Woo!
oh, ps. on the blowouts: i noticed this with wy, he started doing it all the time, and i bumped him up to the next size, and it totally helped. maybe try that? my friend found the same thing to be true.
ReplyDeleteIt is so neat to see it all again through the eyes of a new mother. Simply stated- it brought tears to my eyes to remember the sweetness of a newborn baby!
ReplyDelete