Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Burning Love (plus a Talmage update)

This year for Valentines Day we didn't really make it into a big ordeal like usual. We were both busy and tired and honestly just wanted to spend the day at home. Cody made me a really nice steak dinner and wrote me the sweetest letter and put it in my love box. Love box? What is that you say? It was my idea for a way that Cody and I can express our love creatively to each other. Since he is gone all day at school we don't get to see or talk as much as we would like. For example, he wrote a letter that said "Betwixed me and you I think you are beautiful" and then he put some twix candy bars in there for me (my fav right now). I wrote him a card that said, "You are my 'sweetart' and I know our love will be 'everlasting'" and I put sweetarts and gobstoppers in his. This happens several times a week and it is always fun to see the flag up, because we know we are going to get some love mail.

I put some little seedlings in a little pot to see if our love mail could make the flowers grow...the seeds are called 'Burning Love'.....what do you think? Enough love going around ya think?


We can't post with out a Talmage udate.... ..These days he mostly hangs out.
He hangs out in the water...he always has his hands up to his chin like that all the time now. SO cute!

He hangs out in the bubbles.

He hangs out with mom and helps her while she does her chores around the house.

He literally 'hangs out'.

He hangs out in his johnny jumper swing (even though he is way to small for it still).

He hangs out like a big kid. Look at him balancing all on his own.

No comments:

Post a Comment