It has been fun watching him learn to lift his head up on his own. Of course it just bobbles around most of the time. I call him my little bobbling bean pole. So his rash, gas and crying fits went away, but decided he would start spitting a ton. He spits up basically his entire meal every time. And this is after he is held upright for 20 minutes. He doesn't cry when he spits so we know it is not acid reflux. He is starting to sleep 5 or 6 hours through the night. Not quit enough... but I'll take it! He is trying to giggle but they just come out as little teradactyl squeaks. His smiles are my favorite. He has this half smile he does sometimes that just makes me ooze with happiness. He basically gets whatever he wants from me when he gives me that smile. I tried to catch it on camera, but as soon as I take it, the flash goes off and it scares him, so he makes wide eyed faces instead. I finally was able to catch it after a few tries.
I think he was going blind from all the flashes, so he wanted to get me to stop. So this is his cheesy, hurry-and-take-the-picture, grin.
He felt he had to make up for the cutsy stuff, so he gave me his best hard face picture he could muster. He also wanted to give me a "pound" not a "high five".
Until next time....
you are so cute i always laugh when i read your posts. and of course talmage is super cute too!
ReplyDeleteHe just keeps getting cuter! I can't believe it's already been two months! I could look at pictures of him all day long!
ReplyDeleteWe love the deep-thinking, fist under-the-chin pose. Can't believe he is sleeping 5 and 6 hours a night! Most parents are lucky to get an hour or two out of their newborns. You really have a very vute, very well-behaved boy!
ReplyDelete