“Be believing, be happy, don't get discouraged. Things will work out.”
― Gordon B. Hinckley
Thursday, March 4, 2010
Ruff Ruff
A couple weeks ago I decided to go to play group. It was at the Humane Society. I know Talmage won't remember any of it, but I love dogs, so I thought why not. It was kind of sad. The dogs would just stare at you through the glass basically begging to be played with. Poor little doggies, life is "ruff." I decided I won't go back unless I am ready to buy, I felt bad walking out without one. This Chow was 2 1/2 months old the same age as Talmage in this picture. I thought it was a necessary picture.
OY! Seeing those little pups is a bit depressing...But my spirits are a lot higher after seeing that cute little Talmage! He's got quite the personality!
OY! Seeing those little pups is a bit depressing...But my spirits are a lot higher after seeing that cute little Talmage! He's got quite the personality!
ReplyDelete