Not only are our driveways still torn up, but they thought it would be funny to take away the sidewalks as well.
I have to walk on my neighbors front lawns (couple blocks) to get to my car now. It rained the other day and I was wearing heels and lets just say I sunk a few times in the dirt.
Oh! and to make things even better. Some hoodlum decided to take our registration stickers off our car license plate.
Life is really great! I am serious. I have to just sit back and kind of laugh at the whole thing. It just gets more and more ridiculous. And that much more funny. :) At least when they finally get done, we will have nice new sidewalks and roads to walk and drive on.
Cody should stay out there one night and take a baseball bat to those "hoodlums." That's how we take care of problems in the District of Columbia! :) PS I'm lovin the baby bump. You guys should come visit us during spring break. - jen
ReplyDeleteWow. I'm hoping this madness ends for you sometime soon.
ReplyDeleteCody has actually considered waiting out all night for the hoodlums and parking violations "officer" who keeps ticketing us and give em a good show! LOL We have actually already talked about coming out there around that time. Of course we'll be 3 instead of 2 then. :)
ReplyDelete