For the last 8 months I have had the blessed responsibility and opportunity to be primary leader in our branch here in Milwaukee. I can't say every moment has been a peachy, happy one, but it has been quite the experience, a fun-filled, very enjoyable and rewarding calling to have. The kids just had their annual primary program at church and I was super impressed with all of them. Even though more than half of them claimed to have stage fright, they got up and did their parts. They sang loud and I couldn't be happier. We have had some fun this year, between easter parties and pioneer picnics, and of course still more to come. I have to post a few pictures of these adorable children. I am missing a lot of them in the pictures, but you know how it is, getting everyone there on the same day.

I had quite a few laughs at the pioneer picnic. We had three legged races, pillow sack races, stick pull, crafts and even a pinata. My favorite part was after I yelled "GO!" to start the three legged race, almost all of them fell over with the first step. (don't worry no one was harmed, but it was pretty funny).



This one is pretty cute.

This one was funny and sad, He just wouldn't stop! And the other one was being dragged.

They all reminded me of little bunnies, when they started hopping around in their pillow cases.




These kids are all so great! I am looking forward to an awesome Halloween party!
What a fun post! It makes me think of all the little things like this we did growing up, and makes me appreciate the people who had to put it together!
ReplyDelete