Sunday, September 27, 2009

Beer gut or Baby bump? What do you think?

Baby say's hello! He wanted to show Grandma and Nana how big he is getting, cause I am sure they are curious. This is me needing to lean forward to see my toes by-the-way.



You have all heard the stories about people accidentally congratulating someone on their pregnancy, even though they aren't pregnant. Sometimes, you just can't tell! You got to be careful, especially if you're not sure, because you can hurt some ones feelings right? Well, I think I'm at the point where strangers, whom I meet on a regular basis, (considering I serve a total of 50 strangers a day) are not sure what to say to me. Let me tell you the story.......
The other day at work I had a large family I was serving. At the table, there were two ladies sitting by each other whispering about me (which I could totally hear), "Is she pregnant? It kind of looks like it, I donno." They kept leaning over to look at my belly trying to figure out if I was pregnant. It was kind of fun, because they were probably making bets and I wasn't going to say anything. Maybe one of them thought I just had a beer gut or something. As they were leaving, one of the ladies touched my belly and said, "Good luck." I responded by saying, "Thanks! I'm really nervous for the delivery part." The lights then turn ON! She smiles very big and asks, "Oh, is this your first pregnancy then?" I'm guessing she was the one who was put to the task of finding out the truth, and she was betting on me being pregnant, while the other thought I had a beer belly. What would you think? A good gut eh?





Nope, I'm definitely preggers!!! 30 weeks now. 10 more to go! CRAZY!



I can't believe I am still awake, it is almost 2 a.m. . Okay, good night!

3 comments:

  1. How would that be?! Me at thirty weeks, there is no guessing if I was prego - its a for sure obvious. You look great, and we are soooo excited. Don't be nervous, it will be awesome (not fun, but awesome). love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute Jocie! I look forward to meeting your little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I woulda guessed the beer belly...haha. Your teeny compared to when I was pregnant with my first. Lucky...you look great.

    ReplyDelete