Yesterday at work one of my friends and coworkers told me that I didn't look 31 weeks along, instead he said it looked like I was carrying around a "shoe in there." I don't know what to tell you people. I give up, it is true! I am growing a shoe! Not a baby, but a shoe. That is why it pokes out in weird places and looks so small. I wasn't able to tell very well from the ultra sounds, but I think we might be having a mens dress shoe. I was hoping for some good aerobic shoes though, you know, to wear afterwards, while I am working out, trying to lose the shoe weight I've gained.


AHHhh Stretch! He is so adorable I just want to hold him right now!
Darn that shoe weight! You know, people kept telling me that I was too small, but I think that our long torsos have something to do with our "bump" size. It's nice to know that having a long torso isn't completely useless!
ReplyDeleteAlright, alright, I'll stop giving you such a hard time about being mini. You know I'm just jealous that I am bigger than you and you're 8 weeks ahead of me.
ReplyDeleteHe IS adorable. BTW, I'm going to need your addy. I am making a little something for your precious little shoe! P.S. It's not a sock.
Oh! I don't care at all if people say I am small. I just think it is funny that people can't tell I'm pregnant and I am 7 months! I like not having a huge thing to lug around, but at the same time I want more sympathy! LOL I think the bigger the belly, the more people are likely to help and understand with things. Especially at my job! I serve people, and I carry around huge trays. For example: People think I can reach across the table like it's nothing. But if my belly were bigger, maybe they would hand me their plate instead of making me reach for it.
ReplyDeleteSO when are we going to set up our little kids on their first date?
ReplyDeleteWhen their both 16 of course. But that doesn't mean we can't have them hang out before then.
ReplyDelete