I have discovered that the Mormon population in Fresno is quite a bit bigger than Milwaukee's. Big enough that they held a mini carnival for Pioneer Day at the Stake Center. I missed going to the parades in Bountiful and celebrating in Utah. It brought back a few childhood memories when we went. They had breakfast in the morning, cotton candy and shaved ice lines. They had photo booths, face painting, a bouncy house, dunking booth and water slides. Of course we forgot Tal's swimsuit, but it ended up not mattering at all. Under normal circumstances he would climb to the top of the water slide without hesitation and go down on his own very happily. At the carnival he had absolutely NO chance with the hundreds of kids pushing him out of the way and climbing over him (He was probably the youngest one in line). It was chaotic. We had no choice but to steer him away from them, which made Talmage sad, he really wanted to go on the, "water sides," but we stuck with the cotton candy, shaved ice, balloons and photo booths (that pleased him plenty). We went home, did some yard work, turned the sprinklers on, and he had all the water to himself and plenty of mud to play in as well. It was a good day. Not to mention Cody was home ALL DAY long. Ahhhh, sigh of happiness.
35 1/2 weeks pregnant in pics. Getting CLOSE!
Mugwamp, just like his mommy and daddy. I think both Cody and I have a picture of us covered in mud from head to toe when we were around this age. (2 1/2 or 32 months)
He got a lot muddier, but this was just the beginning.
He actually put himself in this pose and told me to take a picture. What a pill! I love this boy I tell ya! He makes my heart happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment