We have this date night/babysitting rotation that me and some of my friends, with kids, do on Friday nights. Once a month you have the whole herd and then the rest of the Fridays in the month you get to go on a date and drop off your kid(s) at the other houses. It was my turn this particular Friday and unsure of how it was going to go. It was also my first time alone, because Cody was on call that night. I was going to have a 3 year old, Benson, 2 1/2 year old, Marshall, 1 1/2 year old, Talmage, 15 months old Penny, and 14 months old Cole. It actually wasn't too bad, mostly because Talmage and Marshall kept themselves entertained wrestling and jumping on the couches. For Penny it was close to bedtime, so she tiredly hung out on the couch most the time too, and Benson and Cole ate dinner for the larger portion of the night. I captured a few shots of the wrestling and jumping. I am sad I didn't get any pictures of Benson or Cole, but they sure did enjoy watching the mayhem from the dinner table.
Pals
And the Gal
So smooth Talmage.
I love Penny's face in this one below...If I were to put a caption on it, it would say: "Excuse me, but me and Talmage would like a little privacy please."
Hopefully these will end up in their wedding video. Yes, I have already arranged their marriage for them. But don't they make a cute couple?
Warms my heart. I'm glad our boys have fun together!
ReplyDeleteJohn and I laughed when we read the synopsis of B&C eating all night! Atta boys. Gotta pack in the food if they're going to be linebackers one day.
ReplyDeleteHaha those pictures are so cute! Penny has the Damien face goin on but that's ok:) Talmage is such a cute boy:) I would love if Penny and him got married! Plus she would have some pretty awesome in laws;)
ReplyDelete