Wednesday, July 27, 2011

..HAIR..

I get bored easily with my hair style and color, but I am the type that gets scared to do anything drastic, especially if it is going to cost an arm and a leg to get done.  I have been really sick of my dark hair and wanted to liven it up a bit, so I bought some $3 boxes of Revlon Golden Blonde hair dye at the store and not knowing the result, colored it at home on my own.  It didn't turn out golden blonde, it ended up more orange than anything.  But I kind of like it and I have never had this color before, so I am satisfied for now.  It shows up better in the light, so pardon the weird pics of me, I was trying to get the sun on it.


Speaking of hair!

This is Talmage after a nap, after swimming and hair loaded with sunscreen.  His hair tends to look like this upon awakening.  I love it.
He was being good, so he deserved some Charleston Chews from my secret stash.

WILD! I TELL YA!


Cody doesn't think we should cut it yet....hmmmmm  

3 comments:

  1. Jocelyn, these pictures of you are gorgeous! Your hair is so shiny and I love the colour. Talmage on the other hand, makes me laugh, once again! Your photography captures his personality perfectly. I am loving this new camera in your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I change my hair soo much as I am sure you know. Right now I look like a calico cat with all the colors that are in it...but hey I like it. AND I got my hair cut last weekend for less then my usual $100 it was only $20 and you know what it was a good cut! Glad you love the color I do too its hot! And no don't cut Tal's hair it reminds me on Noah's constant mohawlk.

    ReplyDelete