Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Yogurt and Horses

I kind of skipped posting about Talmage at 19 months and I feel bad, but not much has changed.  He goes in and out of phases of favorite foods, animals, toys and games.  A few cute things I always want to remember about him at 19 months old; 1: The way he eats his yogurt (his all time FAVORITE food right now).  I always give him a spoon, but he prefers to dip his hand and fingers in and lick the yogurt off those.   He will do it all the way to the bottom of the cup and then when he can't get anymore he tries to lick it out with his tongue. Resulting in this!!
 One very messy baby..but it makes him happy, so I deal with the mess.
 Also, his animal sounds that he makes are hilarious.  His new favorite animal is the horse.  Grandma Steph sent him a farm animal pop up book, which is perfect for brushing up on his sounds.
 Trying to figure out the pop up animals.
 And when he finally does....
Out come the animal sounds!
I must say Talmage does the best horse neighing impression.  I was told by someone who was in Nursery with Tal one Sunday that they were making animal sounds and when they asked, "what sound does the horse make?" They all heard this real live horse in the room with them.  She asked the children again and saw that the sound was coming from Talmage.  She couldn't believe how realistic  he sounded.  I can't wait to see Tal's face when we visit all Grandad's horses on the ranch in a months time. Grandad will be very proud.  Thanks Grandma for the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment