I've been taking Talmage to a lot of water spots this summer. Parks, pools, splashpads etc. He absolutely loves water. One night a week or so ago, we were driving around and saw this empty splashpad park, it looked really cool and thought we could give it a try. The next day, we (Cody was able to come with us) went to go try it out when it was open. To our dismay, there were TONS of people there. So many kids that there wasn't enough water for them all.
We stuck out like a sore thumb.
There were about 10- 12 water spouts, but all the older kids would sit their butts on all the spouts to stop the flow, so no other children could enjoy the water coming up. None of the parents did anything about it either. It was LAME-O!
There was one kid that came up to Talmage and just smacked him over the head for no reason and then ran away. We were getting ready to leave at that point.
Thats when we spotted THIS...
Oh, too much.
Get me outta here.
If things weren't hilarious enough. I bought sunscreen for Talmage and it is the thickest, goopiest stuff ever (I should buy that spray on sunscreen). I had to rub it on the top of his head because his hair is so thin his head would burn if I didn't. So here is our poor little baby with goopy hair and no more water to play with.
Next post: The Solution
What an adventure!
ReplyDeleteJordan and I are killing ourselves laughing over this post! I think the highlight was goopy-haired Tal! I love how the water just beads on his forehead.
ReplyDelete