Thursday, July 7, 2011

Celebrate Good Times

This was the first 4th of July that we spent in Milwaukee and it was perfect.
I am sure it had a lot to do with the fact that there was delicious food all day.
Friends for Talmage to play with.

Cody was home most of the day.  I love his face in this picture.
 
Of course being around all our good friends here in Milwaukee. 

Later that night...

 Sparklers!!!!
Music and Dancing
Cuddling and waiting for the show.
Fun friends to share the moment.


 FIREWORKS!!  




Seeing this cute little boy get frightened by the loud sounds and pull Dad's cap off.
 Finding comfort in our arms.
 Being together.
 Having a blast.
       Getting some really good squeezes in. 


2 comments:

  1. I have tried to comment several times as of late, but have been unable...just want you to know I love your posts! That tal is so dang fun! We are looking forward to seeing you, and yay for the fourth year - the light is getting brighter! love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first 4th of July in Milwaukee?! Well, I'm glad you guys were here! It sure was fun!

    ReplyDelete