Here I am a few weeks late, but still wanted to post, because I think it is funny.
It snowed, a small pathetic amount, but none the less it snowed. Even though it was in the 20's or below Cody decided to wear shorts to shovel in. I guess I should figure, him being such a "Hot" body and all.
A few days later it snowed again, a bit more than the last time, enough to take Talmage outside to try and enjoy it.
But first.... we need to take out the poop sacks.
Talmage was out there for quite a long time.
He even circled the entire car and wiped the snow from it with his little gloved hands.
Cody told me that Talmage just all of a sudden stopped everything, looked up at him and said, "bye bye Dadda, I done." Then turned around and walked inside the house. It was a bit cold even for him I suppose.


No comments:
Post a Comment