He still gallops on occasion.
He says to almost every thing that happens to him, "It hurts."
When getting ready for a bath he has to grab his bucket of foam letters and dump them in the water first.
He says "bye bye" to us every time he leaves the room or walks away to go get something.
When he knows nap time or bed time is at hand he will ask for, "one more" (book) or, "one more" (song) while holding up his little pointer finger. He will keep asking, "one more" even after the door is shut.
He calls chocolate milk, "Nu-nup" for some reason.
He ALWAYS skips the number one and counts as thus, "two, free, two, free" even if we ask him and prompt him to say, "one".
He tries to help with everything, which ends up causing more problems then help. i.e.
-Shutting the fridge door while I am still in the fridge.
-Insisting on throwing away his poop sacks on his way to the car, and before he will get IN the car, even though it is incredibly cold out and all I want to do is run and get in the car.
-Putting away our dirty dishes in the sink...including our glass ones...crash... say bye to half our glass collection.
-Tries to help cook dinner, but ends up eating the whole pile of grated cheese.
He has also developed this amazingly real sounding fake laugh, which he does to entertain himself and to get us to notice him sometimes. But his REAL laugh is to die for, I need to catch it on video sometime.
He will come snuggle with us, lift up his shirt, grab our hand and plop it on his belly (Intending for us to soft tickle him).
When he says, "whupps" (oops) just like his mom. That is the word I use a lot instead of words like crap or dang it. I just say, "whupps", and I notice he started saying it a lot too.
Every time he sees a bum, his own, dads or moms, (he even thought the football players bums were funny when we were watching some games. I guess their pants were a bit tight) he points to it and laughs and shouts, "ha ha bum bum" I think this stemmed from (insert back ground story) ... We were bored in our hotel room one day and I gave Talmage a page of smiley face stickers to play with. He put them all over my face and arms. We lost a few in the process and I am sure I slept with some in the bed. The next day in the shower, (Talmage was with me) he kept pointing at my bum and saying, "ha ha bum bum." I kept telling him to stop. I finally tried to see what the fuss was all about and found a smily face sticker on one of my cheeks. And now he always thinks bums are funny.
Talmage a two year old.
How we miss that little man!! He is awesome! MK used to do the same thing w his cars/trains/hotwheels. I love this post... Because trust me you do forget somethings, even when u think u never will.
ReplyDeleteAww sweet lil talmadge. He is getting so big! Happy 2 bud!
ReplyDelete