What else did we do over Christmas break you ask? Well, I must say it is always a delight when Steph comes because I basically do nothing. She does the dishes before I can blink, I never see a dirty diaper and Talmage is entertained 24/7. The woman is a miracle worker I tell you. Okay, she is just a really hard worker and she loves her grandchildren. Talmage wanted to run in circles in his tiny room every chance he got. He made Nali sick a few times going in so many circles, but she would get right back up when he begged her to "come un" (run).
Then of course we couldn't have her leave without her making her delicious chocolate chip cookies. Talmage wanted to help, so of course Steph let him get right in on the mess. He loved it.
Have to try a chocolate chip first make sure they are real milk chocolate.
Part if the secret is to mix with your hands. Who needs beaters anyways.
And of course the best part...trying the dough.
I love how he has a ball of dough in his other hand ready to shove into his mouth.
Wow! Mmmmmm. That is delicious!
What are the men doing during all of this? Why putting together their helicopters of course.
Training
And successfully flying the contraptions.
Notice what is on the t.v. screen, look at their faces, and tell me they aren't a having some splendidly good man time.
Talmage was very intrigued and a bit scared.
Thanks for coming to visit Dougy and Stepheroonie, it was a great time having you here. We love you.
Yay for a great time!! I've always wanted to learn how steph makes her fab cookies!!! ...and she is so great w the kiddos, that I have seen in action. Yay for happy holidays! Miss you!
ReplyDelete