Thursday, May 5, 2011

Super Baby!

I mentioned in a previous post about how Steph and Doug (Cody's parents) came out for a week to watch Talmage.  They brought with them a plethora of gifts for Talmage (too spoiled).  One of the gifts was a pair of superman pajamas, that came with a cape.  It couldn't have been more perfect for Talmage, considering his crazy baby strength he has.  I tell ya people, this kid is strong.  He can literally push me over.  He can hold himself up on the pull up bar for a while, he has been known to do a pull up or two.  When he doesn't want to hold still or participate, there is no way you can hold this child down.  Last, but not least, he can lift things like no ones business.  He almost lifts table chairs, his kawasaki motorcycle (which is twice his size), his baby play station toys etc.


It was hard to capture the lift in motion, not the best picture, but this will give you an idea of something SMALLER that he lifts. 
Love the little cape.
I am Super Baby hear me ROAR!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Best PJ's ever! Carter has the same ones and I just about die every time he wears them with the little cape. It sounds like they are perfect for Talmage the "Super baby!" He is just too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the little Superman! Love the cape! And I love the kite too. We flew kites at Easter, ours were the cheapo kids version, but there is still something wonderful about it. Hope you are doing well and hanging in there, summer will be here soon, and you will then have the great weather! We miss you, and I miss your visits to our blog...

    ReplyDelete
  3. WEll it wouldn't be hard to push you over. But what a big strong boy! Lets just hope that he doesn't have to wear the cape every day till he is 8 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. FYI Jocelyn . . . you spoiled us far more than we spoiled Talmage!!! :) He looks like the real thing in his superman jammers! I love them on him! I also loved your blog with the kite. It was so nice to see the sunshine & smile on Cody's face! What an awesome kite! Good family fun! I love you three!!!

    ReplyDelete