Sunday, May 15, 2011

Like Father Like Son

I just thought this was so cute.  Last week I went to the store and got Talmage some hats and a pair of sandles (because the weather is finally starting to get warmer).  He loves wearing his hats just like his Daddy.  He is also obsessed with shoes.  He runs into his closet, grabs his shoes and brings them out to us to put on.  He loves playing outside.  We were getting ready to take him to the park one day and as I got Talmage ready, Cody also got ready.  This is what they ended up in.  I had to stop them to take a few pictures.
 


3 comments:

  1. That's so cute! Zane always wants to wear hats now, but will only keep them on for a minute until he takes it off to look at it and make sure it's still there. Silly baby. I can't believe how big Tal is getting. I'm excited to get the babies together. They will have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is amazing how much these boys grow to be like their dads, so awesome! ...WE ARE SO EXCITED for September as well! ...and we will be happy to get see you whenever we can! Yay yay yay yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What handsome boys you have Jocelyn!!! I'm excited to see you three! Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete