I flew to Utah last week to go to my mothers wedding. Cody couldn't come because of school, blah! I didn't want to be that single parent on an airplane with a toddler who runs around screaming and bugging everyone. Not to mention, at my Dad's wedding, Talmage didn't get the attention he deserved from me and I felt horrible. So I didn't bring Talmage. My in laws came all the way out to Milwaukee to watch Talmage and keep Cody sane for the week while I was gone. I am super grateful to them for that. I remembered to take more pictures for this wedding. Here we go..........
EVONNE AND JIMS WEDDING
| I loved the umbrella and flower table settings, it was beautiful. |
Da, Da, Da, Da...here comes the bride.
My Grandmother, May Marion, walked her in, kind of precious.
You always have to look at the grooms face while he watches his bride walk down the aisle. I captured some emotion.
Talking about traditions, working together and making each other a top priority, etc.
The cute little ring bearers, Gracie and Banxton.
"I now pronounce you husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride."
Most of my mom's family.
My mom and her children, minus Cody and Billy.
My mom and her Grandchildren, minus Talmage.
Our new step sibling, Kaylyn (Korbin is her brother, but couldn't make it)
Lauren the flutist, played Cannon in D for my mom while she walked in. Also, a good family friend and one of my besties growing up.
Billy, Banxton and Gracie.
Ashley and Ellie (my niece I have only seen once!)
Lets cut the cake!
Come one! Shove it in there!
That's it for the wedding part. The reception was great! they served Gellato as a refreshment and tons of people came from my old ward so I had a lot of catching up to do with people. It was like a reunion. When all was over, they were chauffeured to a Bed and Breakfast in Salt Lake City only two blocks from the State Capitol.
DeSanti est. April 2011
The rest of the week I hung out with my siblings, friends, nieces and nephews.
| I can't believe he is riding his bike without his training wheels. |
| Cheese face I was missing Talmage, but I had plenty of babies to play with. I love these kids like my own. |
So glad you were able to have a great week! And congrats to your mom. And you look beautiful. As always.
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you left Talmage! Good for you, I'm sure you missed your little guy (and Cody), but nice to have a little break! Also, Lauren was in our BYU ward when Richard and I were dating, small world! P.S. I miss you, we need to get together and catch up!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics! That cake is amazing! My mom said she and my dad really enjoyed visiting with you at the wedding. Hope you are doing well!
ReplyDeleteThat is great that u could go home for that, and yay for gma steph and gpa Doug to take care of the homefront. You look beautiful!
ReplyDeleteWhat fun pictures! Your mom looks beautiful. You look beautiful & happy! Thanks for letting us tend Cody & Talmage! It was great fun!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like that was a nice wedding. Everyone looked beautiful!! Take your next little trip to Phoenix!
ReplyDelete