Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Kids Do The Darndest Things

This morning I was doing the dishes, meanwhile, Talmage wandered the apartment and played on his own.  I finished wiping the counters and turned off the faucet and realized how quiet it was.  Where was Talmage?  I called out to him and heard a grunt in response come from his nursery.  I walked in there, and this is what I saw.  He apparently climbed up on the rocking chair, spread his blanket out on his lap, placed is teddy next to him and was flipping through his tractor book.


Then Cadel came later this morning, so I could watch him for the day.  Cadel is a good kid and usually stays in one place a lot of the time.  Talmage decided he wanted to be just like him, so he laid himself out on the floor like Cadel and the two of them watched me make lunch, from this position, for the whole 10 minutes.  I thought it was pretty cute. 

3 comments:

  1. What a little stud. The only time Brynlee is quiet is when she is doing something naughty, like opening dvd cases or ripping doorstops off the wall. . . : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have two brilliant grandsons who love to read their books! Calm, sweet spirits!!! :) Than I have my sweet little Miss Brynlee, who brings rays of sunshine into her daily mischevious deeds !!! :) What a blessed grandma I am!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Zane would just lay down like that! What a cute boy!

    ReplyDelete