Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Acrobats and Clown Clothes!

Oh! The joys of motherhood! It has been very tiring being a mother thus far, but very fun and rewarding watching Talmage learn and grow every day. I was lucky enough to catch him on video, turning over for the first time! He is only 7 1/2 weeks old! Doesn't that seem young? I was also able to catch him in a good mood and smiling. These are the rare and precious moments that make all the crying fits, waking up every hour, being spit on, having blowouts right after a bath, sore nipples and endless whimpering, all worth it. By-the-way, I don't normally dress my son in stripes and poke-a-dots. It just so happens that right before this video was taken he messed himself. I grabbed a new pair of pants real quick without looking. SO that explains that if anyone cares. But I know that dots and stripes normally don't go too well together. They aren't even matching colors. Put a red nose on him and I made him dress as a clown. With that being said...I will now introduce my baby! Here are the acrobats of the amazing! The spectacular! The most talented! Drumroll please.... Talmage Grant!

4 comments:

  1. Okay, I found myself totally yelling at the computer screen while watching that video. I was like, "Go Talmage!!! GO!"

    and then I realized I was acting like I was watching a touchdown in football.

    and I felt sort of silly.

    but not really.

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. THAT IS SO STINKING ADORABLE! I WAS GRINNING FROM EAR TO EAR THE WHOLE TIME!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome! Hold on world this boy will be a mover and a shaker! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joce, that's awesome! Wy still had another 2 months to go. :) As is the usual time! I have a friend and her little girl is three months younger than Wyatt but has been doing all the same things as he is, just super early for her. So watch out! Before you know it he'll be walking! :) He's so cute, loved the smiles.

    And don't worry, the sleep will get better. I promise. :)

    ReplyDelete