First rash while on my first long car ride. (5 hours)
First time getting my nails worked on.
First naked photo shoot.
First time meeting my cousins.
First time with a gun! Not quit ready yet.
First time sleeping with my monkey blanket.
First freak out were I practically tore my clothes off my body.
First attempt to get out of the car seat, also my first time going to church. (coincidence)
First pair of jeans.
First time staring a huge bear in the face.
First long walk with mom out in the cold.
First time taking over the remote.
First real bath.
First deep thought.
First smile caught on camera.
Soo many firsts and soo many more to come! That little guy is adorable. I love these pics, and I love most that we got to meet him. You guys are the best!
ReplyDeletejOC, HE IS THE CUTEST EVER!!!! i loved these pics. so cute. i miss you too and i am feeling great! thankfully!
ReplyDeleteI love the deep thought! He's got quite an expressive little face. And what a cute mom you are!
ReplyDeleteAwww...I hope he likes his monkey blanket! I can't believe you have a BABY. Crazy! Love all the pictures. Keep 'em comin'!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely adorable pictures! I love all the firsts!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute Jocelyn....I can't wait to meet him, he's adorable. Zippro Family Reunion, your mom said you'd be there, so I better see ya!!
ReplyDeleteI love all the pictures! He has a sweet little face that says it all! Hope all is well for you, Jocie.
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see all these pics, joce! and to read your birth story! sounds like what happened to me, except i didn't get pitocin. isn't it crazy to dilate so fast?! and i know exactly what you mean, contractions and epidurals do not mix! :) glad you had a good experience though, and are enjoying him! he's so cute, it was so fun to hold and see him!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cute boy, I hate that I couldn't make it to your shower that day you were here visiting, maybe next time you visit.
ReplyDelete