Two of the hosts, Lynn and Karisa.
So this is my belly at 36 weeks.
This is at 37 weeks on Nov 13th! Yes, I am now considered to term. I also only have 2 more days of work. Wahoo!!!
The latest news as of November 17th. I am 1 cm dilated still, but 80% effaced. On the scale (I forget the name of it) from -5 to +5 as to where babes head is at. He is at a zero. Which is halfway. He has definitely dropped, because I can eat bigger portions and I have to pee about 10 times more often than before. I have had a lot of Braxton Hicks contractions as well, which is another sign of him coming. He could come any day now! I need to pack!!!!!
Not to rain on your parade (because I remember how impatient I got), but I was dilated to a one and 80% effaced for a month before Morgan finally arrived. Just plan on your due date or later so you don't get too frustrated, but still be ready just in case! Hang in there - that last month is really hard. You look terrific!
ReplyDeleteJocey, I didn't know you were going to name your little guy Talmage. I think that is the cutest name ever! I love it!
ReplyDeleteYou look awesome, and I can't believe you are getting so close!
Lauren, I know all kinds of women have been telling me that too. I definitely am getting way too excited. I still have lots to do though so I WANT baby to come on his due date. If not, then 2 days before. Hee hee hee. But not a week or two early.
ReplyDeleteAbby,
ReplyDeleteYeah we haven't really announced it or anything ,but if people ask we have been telling them. It's a little different, so we are getting people used to the idea (my Dad for one). He kept saying, "Towel, your going to name him Towel?" :)
I love the name!
ReplyDeleteEnjoy your last few days without a baby, your life will never be the same, but you will love it!
9 weeks later I am still getting used to not having to pee every 5 minutes!