It was Super Saturday at the Branch today. I made a craft! I love to do crafty things, but lately I have been too busy or too tired. It was very nice to make something finally. Sanding, painting, staining, stickering and modge-podging was all involved. It's supposed to be a countdown for Christmas, but my joyful countdown is for what?...You guessed it! Talmage!! 13 days left! Whoo! Where did the time go? Oh yeah, work. Which, by-the-way, I am done with! As of yesterday!
Here is my latest 38 week, bump update.
Does this give you a better picture?
My face say's it all!! Anxious, scared, excited, crazed, frantic, speechless! READY??
So exciting! I am sure you are going to be such a great mom!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for ya! It will be one of the best days of your life!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with everything in the coming weeks! Exciting!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the pictures, Jocie! I'm thinking about you today and I hope everything goes smoothly! I can't wait to meet sweet baby Talmage!
ReplyDelete