Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Gifts Galore!

Gifts for Baby!

Homemade baby quilt from great Grandma Pehrson. Thank you! Nice and warm, he will need it out here in Milwaukee.

This ones more for me and Cody, but we got a jogging stroller from my Dad. Thanks Dad, I will use it a lot!

Runs so smooth!

Can be nice and compact and it takes two second to take off the tires.

It also came with a carseat and base! We can now take our baby home from the hospital. Couldn't asked for a better gift!

3 comments:

  1. so fun, you'll love it! cute post it looks like nauvoo was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! It was fun! It looks like your St. George trip was a blast too! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. That stroller looks crazy awesome, yo! And sorry I still haven't sent your gift to you! I swear, it's coming...sometime. ;)

    ReplyDelete