
We went to couer d'alene (which is in Idaho) for a couple weeks to play with our families. This is Cody being attacked by our niece and nephew and the dog all at the same time. Getting him ready for our baby I suppose. LOL

This is Cody and his Grandma Plum (AKA Stevie) She is a hoot and a holler! We took her to see the fire works on the lake. She has never been and she's lived there most her life. She is also afraid of water and boats, hence the life jacket.

So Cody would get attacked by the babies and I would get the big dog jumping on me. Man it sure is fun having the dogs on the boat with you. NOT!!!!

We took a lot of boat rides. One time we went up a river and it got a little too shallow. We didn't want to get stuck, SO, Cody, Banxton, Mckenzie and Sage were making sure we didn't "bottom" out.

Here is a picture of some of the beautifulness ( i know it's not a word) of Couer d'alene. And the lake was perfect here. Of course Cody and Banxton hung out in the bow the entire time.



This is all the kids and Dad getting pedicures. I couldn't believe the boys wanted to do it. Cody thought it was too feminine, so he didn't go, nor did Billy. :) Erik, dad and I also got some manicures (now that is just good hygiene boys). Closest to us, you see Erik, then Garrett, Dad, me, Ash and Kenz.

Family dinner at Dockside Restaurant for my birthday dinner. We also went and saw a couple of movies. Good times. Until next year.
Congrats on being prego with a little boy!!!
ReplyDeleteAlso, just love Grandma Plumb. She's the cutest. I hope I'm just like her one day.
Looks like fun. I'm glad you could relax a little before school starts. It was good to talk to you the other day on the phone. Let's meet up in Chicago sometime!
ReplyDelete-Nate