Yeah...so I go in there every day and sit on my glider chair, hoping the day will come faster. I got this lovely chair from my mother-in-law, Steph! Thank you! I love it! So does Cody.
A girl at work asked me if I wanted a crib. "uh... yeah! what do you want for it?" "nothing, I was going to give it to GoodWill anyways." So here is our free crib. In it lies our cute bed bumper, comforter and blanky, that were purchased by my mom, Evonne! Thank-you!
Here is the outside of the bumper,. It can be switched to the inside. I love that it's reversable.
This was Cody's old desk he had for school, it has now been painted green and going to be put to use as a changing table!
That little book shelf I got at the D.I. in Utah forever ago for like ten dollars! Now the Babies toy/book shelf.
Trying to get the whole room in a picture. Cody gets to share the dresser with the baby. He has the top two shelves and the baby gets the bottom three. Cody was remarking that this baby has practically pushed him out of house and home. The baby got the desk, his office room and now his dresser! Don't worry.... Cody still gets the whole closet to himself. Plus, he has an office desk in our bedroom. He is fine!
We have our neighbors that live upstairs. Sadly there little baby boy has been in the hospital for the first three months of his life. They had bags and bags full of newborn and zero to three month clothes. So they gave us a bunch of stuff.
I can't handle how excited I am. Just looking at the little clothes makes me giggle.
One last shot of the comforter. I love the ABC's and 123's and the little animals!
When we peek our heads in to check on baby this will be the view we have.
Oh Jocey it's just perfect! I LOVE the little owlies just chillin' on your baby's bedding. I am also impressed with how many beautiful things you have been given along the way! The clothes are adorable. Also, Brian gave me a glider chair last year for Christmas, knowing that we would (hopefully) have a baby coming into our own home soon. It too, sits in what will be our nursery and I also go in there and 'wait'. They are the best chairs ever. Soooo comfy.
ReplyDeleteJocie, cute posts! And you look great with your healthy glow and all! Where did your mom get the bedding from?
ReplyDeletejoc it is so cute, and i am so excited for u. love u tons
ReplyDeletelol..love it! the colors and bedding are so cute! so exciting!
ReplyDeleteMy mom got the bedding at Target!
ReplyDeleteYour nursery is so adorable, I love it! Isn't it so fun getting ready for babies! Good job on getting everything done early. Our little guy could be coming any day now and the nursery still isn't completely ready! And I love the little tiny clothes, they are so fun!
ReplyDeleteYour not excited or anything are you? It looks great you'll be all ready. Try the thing with the quilt that I told you about. It will add alot and look adorable.
ReplyDeleteHello! I am an old high school friend of Cody's. I just found Jenny's blog so then I found your blog. I just thought I would say hello. The blogging world is a great place to catch up. FYI for Cody. Ben just started Medical School in Tennesse. I am sure he wishes he was as far along as you. Congrats on the upcoming arrival! Kind of wierd that we are all growing up and having kids. Come and check us out at granderplan.blogspot.com
ReplyDelete