Monday, July 20, 2009

Drumroll Please!!!

Now that all of you have casts your votes on the important matter of whether you thought we were having a boy or girl, your time has come to find out if you were a good guesser or not. Drumroll please!!!!!!!!!
In the words of the Lady who was doing our ultra sound, "See that?" "Thaaat's the Penis." Yup, you heard me. Not, "It's a boy," or "It's a girl,".... just, "that's the penis." LOL sorry I forgot to mention this post is rated PG-13.

This shot, if you can imagine, is taking from the bottom up. And you can see the little pointer in the middle of the legs.


So Cody and I are proud to say we are going to be the parents of a baby Penis...I mean Boy!!!!!! Baby Boy!!! Wahoo! We are absolutely thrilled. Obviously! I even wore blue ribbons in my hair at work, to commemorate the special occasion.




It was neat at the ultra sound because our boy was moving so much and sucking his thumb and arching his back and flipping over. They got a few short clips for us and put them on a DVD. I hope they work for the blog. Here are some snip-its for your enjoyment (hopefully).

Just starting to suck his thumb.


Kind of doing a hiccup or arch. Looks like he's about to hurl.


Really sucking the thumb.


This one almost looks like he's drinking some of the amniotic fluid. JK

11 comments:

  1. I am SO happy for you guys! After just talking to you, of course I had to check you blog-how exciting! Marshall and your little guy can be buddies! Great pictures by the way, I can actually see your little bump! Hooray for you-its an exciting time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey guys!! congrats!!!yay another boy in the neighborhood! woohoo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jocey! Woohoo! That is so exciting, and you are just absolutely darling, I must say! Those videos are super cool, too. Love that bump! (even though it's crazy tiny!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATULATIONS, Jocie!!! I'm so excited for you guys! I think you guys are gonna be awesome parents, and I'm excited to meet your little guy. He's handsome already!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found your blog. I went to High School with Cody. It's so much fun to see what people from school are doing now. Congratulations on having a little baby boy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!! I am so excited for you guys!!! And yay for baby boys!!! Congrats!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm a day behind! :) Congrats!!! I love the videos, and they DO drink the fluid, so he totally could have been. :) He's going to be so cute, and you just look adorable. As always.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ALL RIGHT! How can I say without sounding cliche but really meaning it that I think you and Cody will be the most awesome parents. Congratulations!!! Boys are so fun. Get ready to learn all about
    construction equipment and airplanes! :-)

    By the way, our blog is:
    http://johnandkarisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats guys! Aren't ultrasounds amazing!? I'm glad I found your blog... you'll have to check out ours too :)

    http://3kidsandavan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is so funny! Congratulations. I love having boys. They are a lot less dramatic. You look so cute already.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah, the initials are for the boy and girl names that we have thrown around. Most people are calling it Baby Kylie, or KJ, even though we don't find out the sex for sure until the 28th of this month!

    ReplyDelete