On one of Cody's few days off we went to Woodward park to take a photoshoot of the boys. I meant to send out Christmas cards but never got around to it. The weather was just slightly chilly, but heck! It's December and slightly chilly? I
ll take it!
The park is awesome and we haven't even explored all of it yet. Miles and miles of trails. Ponds, slides, amphitheaters, dog parks, mountain biking and bmx jumps, chinese gardens etc.
Some of my favorites from the shoot.
Merry-belated-Christmas




Those colors at the end are so vibrant! And I am very impressed that you got so many pictures of BOTH boys looking at the camera and being happy. You must know what you're doing!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you got to enjoy a few days with Cody to yourself. These are really fun shots. Hope you're doing great. ...It's fun to see how your boys are growing. Love em!
ReplyDelete