Christmas day. Relaxing. Lazy. We had Cody home for Chistmas eve, day and the day after Christmas also. We also had him new years eve and day. We can thank him being on general surgery rotation for all those days off. I guess no one wants their bodies being cut into during the holidays.
Picture with the gifts.
Stockings and letter from Santa.
Tristan got formula in his stocking. I'm part nursing, part pumping and part formula feeding the boy.
Only an hour after Christmas and Tal is already making the naughty list.
Testing out the gifts.
I forgot how hard it was to learn to balance, peddle, steer, and watch where your going all at the same time. Tal was certainly having a hard time with it. If he looked at his feet, he would stop steering. If he looked up, he'd stop peddling and so on so forth. Until......
eventually his first crash.
He'll be fine.

No comments:
Post a Comment