Saturday, February 9, 2013

Baby in White

We finally got around to taking pictures of Tristan in his white tux.  He wore this outfit when he got blessed. The ladies all awed in adoration and made a fuss over it in Relief Society.  Thanks Nali for the outfit.  These pictures were taken 3 weeks later.  The tux was already snug when we blessed him, and you know how fast babies grow.  So this is Tristan barely squeezing in it for pictures.  Still a handsome little man if I do say so myself.







I am so grateful for the Priesthood.  I am grateful Cody is a worthy holder of it and was able to bless our sons.  I am, more than anything, so grateful and so blessed to be entrusted as a mother of two beautiful little boys.  I hope I can raise them as the mothers of the stripling warriors raised their sons; faithful, obedient and courageous in the gospel.  I will try my hardest to help these beautiful boys live up to the words which were said in each of their blessings on their special day.  I love them so much and I love my husband.  My spirit burns with joy at the knowledge that families are forever.

3 comments:

  1. That is an awesome tuxedo; I love the tails! Glad you guys had a good Christmas and that Cody was able to be around for so much of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is the cutest baby in white I have ever seen! My goodness he is so cute! Looks like you guys are doing well and had a good Christmas. Miss ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sweet pictures. ...and the tux. My sister blessed her boys in tuxes too, and they are just darn cute. Ian only wished his flight would have been different so he could have made it for that special day. :( But we are so glad that it was special day for your family. Hooray for your Christmas time together too. Lots of love your way!

    ReplyDelete