Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was pleasant and small this year.  Usually Cody and I miss Thanksgiving and try to be home for Christmas.  This year was the opposite.  Cody of course missed both.  Some of you may have noticed Talmages hair is missing...ya well...lets just say I goofed again.  I buzzed it a little too close, on accident.  But he is still a cutie in my opinion.  Now him and Tristan match and look that much more alike.


My mom was hosting Thanksgiving at her house so we helped clean, bake pies and get everything rearranged.  Talmage helped by watching Tristan (torturing him).


Garrett and Holly came around and visited a lot.  Which was very nice for me because Talmage loves Holly!  She was even nice enough to take a photo shoot of Talmage for his 3 year old pics.  She is really good at what she does.  She made the pics look awesome despite the runny noses, cold weather, sun not being right in the sky etc.


Oma! It's always good to see Grandma when I'm in town.  She was very excited to see Tristan.  One of her newest Great Grandbabies.  This amazing women has 8 children, 40 Grand children and I donna how many great grandchildren. That doesn't even include all the in-laws either.  


My Aunt Theresa, what a sweetheart! 



Always fun playing games.  


 I need to mention the newly engaged couple.  Garrett proposed to her in a hot air balloon that was over looking the snow covered mountains of Pineview Valley during sunrise.  How romantic and sweet.  Who woulda thought Garrett was so romantic?  We love Holly and are very glad she will be apart of our family.  Their Wedding debuts in June 2013.




Did I mention Tal loves Holly?  He was making her scratch his back..."No Olly, under shirt, on da skin."


Us night owls stayed up for a bit and talked.  We came up with some crazy ideas for Garrett and Holly's wedding reception, one of which includes them skiing off the boat dock in their tux and gown and serving pigs in a blanket and kool aid for refreshments.  We had ourselves some good laughs. Then finally made it to bed.



No comments:

Post a Comment