Let the parties begin. Talmage had two separate Birthday parties. One was a cousin birthday party thrown by Grandma DeEtte. Tal's cousin Sasha was also having a birthday. The other one I made spaghetti and had everyone come to my moms house. We skyped with Cody so he could be there.
Party one was decorating crowns, eating hotdogs and cupcakes, opening presents and a scavenger hunt.
In attendance:
Lady Ginger, "Do I have to wear this thing on my head mom?"
Lady Ellie, "Who ever said Princesses were supposed to be lady like?"
Lady Gracie, "I just love this dress, don't you?"
Lady Sasha, "Don't I make a cute Princess?"
Lady Brynlee, "I'm with ellie on the ladylike thing..who cares?"
Lady Brynlee, "I'm with ellie on the ladylike thing..who cares?"
Sir Talmage, "Am I supposed to be a Prince or a Pope?"
Sir Banxton, "Do I seem to old for this?"
Sir Tristan, "Am I too young for this?"
Ginger and Tals first time meeting and they got along great.
I love how Tristan is looking at Lindsay.
Brynlee kept her crown on almost all night, except she threw it off in protest when her mother was ignoring her and playing with the other children.
The new style these days.
Attempting a friend picture.
The women in charge of the festivities.
Birthday party number two.
I let Tal pick out the desserts.
He wanted chocolate cake with chocolate frosting, sprinkles and suckers. He also chose chocolate ice-cream.










No comments:
Post a Comment