A LOT has happened in the last 2 1/2 weeks! So much that I couldn't possibly put it all in one blog post. I know my family is anxious to see pictures of the new house, but they will have to wait a bit longer because I am going to do this in order. A few days after we destroyed Cody's white coat and a few days before Cody's graduation we had a few visitors. Nali and Grandad,
(Steph and Doug AKA Cody's parents) came a couple days before Nana and Jim (Evonne, my mom and her husband of one year). Instead of packing up the last of our stuff, while Steph and Doug were here, we played instead. That bit us in the bud on moving day, but it was some of our last days in Milwaukee and we wanted a chance to go to our favorite places one last time. We went to Northpoint custard stand and the beach overlooking Michigan Lake and said our goodbyes.
Oh how I will miss good ol' Northpoint. You were quite delicious. And might I add that I love Tal in his black robe. I can't decide if he looks like a Jedi Knight or a homeless hobo. Either way I love it, and the whole post was great. You got some really good pictures of my parents and your cute family!
ReplyDelete