We went to McDonald's for playgroup the other day and it was actually quite fun! Talmage got a kick out of the slides, climbing and crawling through the tunnels (which were bigger than I thought they would be). They did have some smaller slides for the smaller babies (which Tal took advantage of multiple times). Even though it was a really big tunnel system, (yes, I went in...I am not going to let my kid wander alone in that thing with all those other crazy kids!) I started getting a little claustrophobic, especially when about a gazillion other kids joined us. But it was worth it to see Talmage having so much fun.
Just pausing for reflection, of how much fun his life is.
Talmages favorite part by far, was waving down at our friends from inside this pod.
Alas! Pictures of my beautiful friends and their beautiful babies!
| Karisa and Cole (and Benson in the back). |
| Connie and Jill |
| Shay and 1 year old Penny! |
| He doesn't look to happy here. Because I made him pause at the top for a picture, heaven forbid he waits a few seconds before going down the slide! |
Looks like a fun play group! What a handsome boy Talmage is! Nice pics . . . are they with your new camera? Lots of love to you three!
ReplyDeleteThat looks so fun! And how nice that all the kids seem to be around the same age! My play group is fun, but most the activities are geared towards 3-4 year olds. Oh well, still nice to get out and do stuff!
ReplyDelete